Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying and appointing dealer for deeper market penetration and reach in depth market share
- Analyze and compare sales plans with the last year base and implement appropriate sales activities to achieve targeted sales
- Overseeing the sales activities of products, thereby achieving increased sales growth/ maximized volume and value growth in depth
- Assisting the dealers in achieving the targets and providing them with training
- Ensuring the seeding of new product in the right channel
- Ensuring the SKU range, availability of key outlets
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional programs for brand building
- Ensuring profitability of dealers, in alignment with organization's policies and interest
- Making a territory monitoring report every month, including competitor's activities
- Conducting the retail audit to assess market potential, estimation of sale of competitors with a view to adopt suitable strategies for sale
- Solving all the issue of dealer for making smooth business relation.
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.
Address:129,,BERGER HOUSE,PARK STREET,KOLKATA, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India