Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Institutional sales through architects, builders, Consultants etc
- Managing a team
- Tapping new project orders
- Business Development
- Key account management
- Budgeting and planning for the institutional sales for a financial year of the depot.
- Building up the network of business partners.
- Monitoring & nourishing of business partners.
- Guiding & supporting the frontline team
- Graduation + MBA with Specialization in Marketing
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience in Institutional sales through architects, builders, contractors etc from Paints or building material trade.
- Local candidates preferred.
Personality Trait Requirements:
- Must be capable of communicating in the local language.
- Dynamic, Objective, Achievement oriented having sound managerial capability.
- Customer friendly, Good in interpersonal relationship
- Sound analytical skill and a Team Player
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.
Address:129,,BERGER HOUSE,PARK STREET,KOLKATA, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India