Roles and Responsibilities
Heading a national level sales management role in Project /Institutional Sales for a designated vertical
- Achieving growth and Sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands companys customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Asst. Sales Managers/ Executives/Officers/Representatives
- Strengthen relationships with influencers and decision makers.
- Manage and update all sales activity in the company's CRM system.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimally 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in Project sales in the construction industry, with some experience in paints industry
- Experience in repainting segment is preferable. Experience in working with Housing Societies.
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.
Address:129,,BERGER HOUSE,PARK STREET,KOLKATA, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India