Roles and Responsibilities
To play an effective role as an HR & Administration, employee development through need based training & developmental programmes, enhance employee participation, maintain effective employee relations, submission of statutory compliance towards fulfillment of Companys objectives.
- Monitoring the Good House-keeping engaging by external agencies as per requirement.
- Maintain Daily attendance of entire factory and making Daily Productivity report and send it to appropriate authority with in stipulated time period
- Contract Labour Incentive calculation -Auto /manual finalized with GM - Works.
- Associates & Trainees yearly assessment for yearly increment.
- Assessment of Trainees before engaging them under Team Lease with GM Works.
- Monitoring all License, returns (Quarterly/half yearly/annually) & statutory compliances.
- Recruitment of ITI Trainees as per requirement of the Department
- All stationeries purchased and distribution.
- Arrangement of all employees farewell.
- Settlement of all retired employees on time.
- Implementation of Long Term wage settlement with Union.
- Guest entertainment in-house or in outside as per requirement.
- Training organizing and data maintaining.
- Gate/Safety & security monitoring.
- Ensure contractual labour statutory dues made by the contractor
- Ensure all statutory compliances applicable to Factory as per Law.
- Ensure 100% Production / Productivity as well as Despatch as per Company requirement.
- To encourage employee engagement through different get together.
- Implementation of minimum wages and statutory compliance under PF & ESI & other applicable Acts.
- Provide effective training for the development of workforce for fulfilment of the production targets.
- Maintain effective liaison with Local authorities, Police, Factory and Labour Directorate to ensure support in exigencies
- Provide all support to the Production and Despatch activity to help meeting the target level and make a record
- Ensure 100% compliance of all relevant Labour & Industrial Laws applicable to the factory. Submitting all Returns required under different Statutes to different Government Departments such as Labour Dept. and Factory Directorate etc. within the stipulated time. Ensure timely submission and approval of plans, layouts, NOCs etc. of the upcoming projects from Factory Directorate, Labour Department and other
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5 years of progressive experience
Graduate/Masters. MBA in HR desirable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.