Roles and Responsibilities
- Based on the understanding of overall Budget Plans, ensure that strategic and operational IT plans are in place to support and deliver appropriate IT services / components by collaborating with in-house IT & technology partners
- To ensure that Infrastructure and Application teams fully understand business priorities and appropriate IT budgets are included as part of their IT budget plan.
- To drive managing the IT Operational and Management processes such as ensuring appropriate approval is provided for all IT tasks, ensure all common processes are adhered to by the internal teams, managing contracts and manage various management reporting requirements, etc.,
- To develop appropriate control mechanisms to ensure compliance and standards laid by the statutory authorities and software licence compliance.
- To enhance & implement successfully IT policy
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Berger Paints is the second largest paints company in India and one of the top 5 paint companies in Asia. It is headquartered in Kolkata, with 16 strategically located manufacturing units across India (including the subsidiaries).