Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying and appointing dealer for deeper market penetration and reach in depth market share.
- Analyze and compare sales plans with the last year base and implement appropriate sales activities to achieve targeted sales.
- Overseeing the sale activities of products thereby achieving increased sales growth/ maximized volume and value growth in depth.
- Assisting the dealers in achieving the targets and providing them with training
- Ensuring the seeding of new product in right Channel.
- Ensuring the SKU range availability at key outlets
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional programs for brand building
- Ensuring profitability of dealers, in alignment with organization's policies and interest
- Making a territory monitoring report every month including competitor's activities.
- Conducting the retail audit to assess market potential, estimation of sale of competitors with a view to adopt suitable strategies for sale.
- Solving all the issue of dealer for making smooth business relation.
- Should have experience in sales of construction chemicals
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be a Graduate (B.Com / B.Sc) and a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing Management with an experience of 4-6 years in Channel Sales preferably from Construction chemical / Cement industry.
- Highly energetic, motivated, confident candidates with good communication and selling skills.
- Should have the ability to get the 'feel' of the market and to convert products into business.
- Must be a go-getter with high drive and initiative.
- Should be a local candidate.
Job Location : Raipur & Hyderabad
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Contact Company:Berger Paints
Address:129,,BERGER HOUSE,PARK STREET,KOLKATA, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India