Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall Site Safety
- Functional / operational details about the role :
- (E.g.: size and scale of operations, budgets, different interfaces involved, future plans /strategies for the concerned area etc.)
- Will have to look at the entire EHS Management of the Site/Works
- Will have to look at the legal and Statutory Compliances of the Site, including Disposal of Hazardous Waste & functioning of Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Will have to look at the site safety management including PPE system mgt as applicable,
- Will have to train & educate the regular workforce & contractual workmen on Fire Safety procedure, emergency preparedness, mock drill etc
- Will have to interact with govt and statutory authorities like, Factory Inspectorate, PCB Official
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 5 years of experiences in any process industry, preferably chemical / explosive manufacturing industry
- Must have fair idea & understanding of the Factories Act, PCB/CPCB Norms (Statutory & Legal Compliances) and also should have knowledge on MOEF Guidelines
- Functioning of ETP, Knowledge of ISO 14001 & 18001. Lead auditor in EMS and OHSAS will be an added advantage
- Should have go getter attitude, strong liasoning skill, good analytical & communication skill
- Good command over written English.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Berger Paints India Ltd.