Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales & payment collection of admixture
- Monitor the activity of concrete officers & engage successfully in prospective concrete trials
- Ability to guide the concrete trials, with prestigious clients
- Work in close co-ordination with project sales team, for lead generation & enquires of admixture
- Responsible for distributor appointment & relationship management for future growth plan of admixture
- Thorough market mapping of admixture & competitor activity information, along with benchmarking of popular competitor products.
- Create database & generate admixtures business in B/C class RMC units
- Work towards site approval of admixture in project sites, industry & developers by tapping in-site consultants & complete the sale of suitable admixtures
- Create database & generate admixture business in paver block & AAC block manufacturing industry
- Connect with PWD, CPWD, MES, local consultants/engineers to get approvals of admixtures in major projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical, Civil
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Berger Paints India Ltd.