Roles and Responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge about trials with concrete admixture in project sites, preferably some idea about admixture formulation also.
- Establishing most economical solution with admixture, for meeting customer needs.
- Support the sales team to improve wallet share of Berger admixtures, & evaluate existing and new customers every year and prepare action plan for next year.
- Handle and resolve issues of key users on technical parameters.
- Thorough market mapping in that particular geography.
- Drive admixtures business in B/C class RMC & prepare cost estimate for concrete.
- Work towards site approval of admixture in small road projects (State highways at least) tapping in-site consultants & technically establishing suitable products.
- Drive admixture in developer segment & create database for it.
- Drive admixture business in paver block & AAC block manufacturing industry; including preparing cost estimate for concrete.
- Connect with local consultants/engineers to get approvals of admixtures in major projects.
- Benchmarking with widely used range of competition product by picking up their samples & maintain data on market development or changes of competitor’s activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical, Civil
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Berger Paints India Ltd.