Roles and Responsibilities:
He/she would :
1. Manage supply of material groups assigned to him by sensing demand across the county. Close coordination with Sales is required.
2. Manage day to day operations of Supply coordinating with the factories and FG Vendors.
3. Have basic understanding of Demand Planning and Supply Planning tools. Comfortable to use the same and work on Developmental projects
4. Keep a tight control on Inventory to avoid stock outs and generation of old obsolete stock
5. Have overall understanding of Supply chain processes like Planning, Distribution, Procurement
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strategic Orientation
- Driving Change & Orientation
- Task Solving
- Analyze & Problem Solving
- Team Leader
- The candidate should be Technical Graduate/Post Graduate in Business Administration from Tier 1 B School
Purpose of Role:
- Provides leadership to Supply Chain function.
- Implementation and review of processes for achieving budgeted targets
- Manage Supplies of Specific Product groups
- Development of business strategy for sustainable growth.
- Understand Business environment locally & globally and act accordingly.
- Implement and adapt easily to new SCM Tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.
Address:129,,BERGER HOUSE,PARK STREET,KOLKATA, , , KOLKATA, West Bengal, India