- Identifying and appointing dealer for deeper market penetration and reach in depth market share.
- Analyze and compare sales plans with the last year base and implement appropriate sales activities to achieve targeted sales.
- Overseeing the sale activities of products thereby achieving increased sales growth/ maximized volume and value growth in depth.
- Assisting the dealers in achieving the targets and providing them with training
- Ensuring the seeding of new product in right Channel.
- Ensuring the SKU range availability at key outlets
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional programs for brand building
- Ensuring profitability of dealers, in alignment with organization's policies and interest
- Making a territory monitoring report every month including competitor's activities.
- Conducting the retail audit to assess market potential, estimation of sale of competitors with a view to adopt suitable strategies for sale.
- Solving all the issue of dealer for making smooth business relation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be a Graduate(B.Com / B.Sc / B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing Management with an experience of 3-7 years in Channel Sales preferably from Paints or Building material industry.
- Highly energetic, motivated, confident candidates with good communication and selling skills.
- Should have the ability to get the 'feel' of the market and to convert products into business.
- Must be a go-getter with high drive and initiative.
- Should be a local candidate.
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.