- Institutional sales through architects, builders, Consultants etc.
- Managing a team, tapping new project orders.
- Business Development, key account management.
- Budgeting and planning for the institutional sales for a financial year of the depot.
- Building up the network of business partners.
- Monitoring & nourishing of business partners.
- Guiding & supporting the front line team.
- The candidate should have experience in handling government projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be a Graduate(B.Com / B.Sc / BBM / BE/ BBA) and a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management with an experience of 2-5 years in Project sales from Paints / Building Material / Tiles / Glass / Hardware fittings / Cement / Sanitary ware / Steel industry.
- Highly energetic, motivated, confident candidates with good communication and selling skills.
- Should have the ability to get the 'feel' of the market and to convert products into business.
- Must be a go-getter with high drive and initiative.
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.