1. Experience in Structural fabrication & Erection.
2. Knowledge of various Mechanical Design Codes & Standards ( preferable ).
3. Knowledge of Equipment like Reactor, Heat Exchanger, Mixing Tank, Storage Tank, etc (preferably Paint Industry).
4. Experience of unloading, shifting & erection of Equipment with proper safety measures.
5. Experience of studying P&IDs
6. Experience in preparation of Piping & Structural BOQ.
7. Knowledge of Annual Budgeting - Power & Fuel, Maintenance and Repair costs.
8. Experience of Spares Management System.
9. Experience of Planned ( Predictive , preventive & break down ) Maintenance System.
Required Candidate profile1. Good communication skills.
2. Co-ordination with Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Consultants & Contractors is essential.
3. Liaisoning with the Govt. authorities for various Statutory aspects.
4. Knowledge in updated Safety Norms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.