2. Coordination with the Electrical Consultant for various projects
3. Checking & finalisation of the specification of the Electrical Equipment, i.e.
4. Cable scheduling for various Electrical works
5. Preparation of Connected Load
6. Knowledge of HT & LT distribution system
7. Knowledge of preparation of BOQ for MCC Panels
8. Visit to Vendors premises for inspection of Electrical Panels, Transformer, DG sets,
9. Site visit for supervision of the progress of the Electrical works, Coordination with the
10. Preparation of cost estimate for Electrical works
Required Candidate profile1. The candidate should be a BE / B.Tech in Electrical maintenance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.