2. Brand Architecture: Develop the key brand portfolio, segments and sub categories from a consumer needs and emerging trends prospective. Define launch brand architecture and guidelines for future expansion of the brand architecture.
3. Communication Development: Working closely with both research and creative agencies to drive compelling consumer communication which are anchored in strong consumer insights and beliefs. Conceptualizing and delivering new TVC communications in line with sharper consumer insight.
4. Integrated Marketing Interventions: Developing and executing 360 degree media with both use of traditional and digital media plans for the various categories in the portfolio.
5. Lead campaign idea Development and creative execution across media vehicles like TV, Print, OOH and Digital.
6. Development of marketing communications across media including packaging, POS, Retail merchandising and advertising campaigns.
7. Overall responsibility of media planning and buying for specified brands.
8. Leveraging PR as a building block for brand.
9. Supporting on new product launches and market activations.
10. Measuring performance of overall marketing efforts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Min 5 years experience in Brand Management, Brand planning, Market Research, Advertising, Product management etc.
Should be strong in Branding, Advertising, market Research and promotion.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Contact Company:Berger Paints India Ltd.