- Institutional sales through architects, builders, Consultants etc
- Managing a team
- Tapping new project orders
- Business Development
- Key account management
- Budgeting and planning for the institutional sales for a financial year of the
- Building up the network of business partners.
- Monitoring & nourishing of business partners.
- Guiding & supporting the front-line team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduation + MBA with Specialization in Marketing
- 8-12 years experience in Institutional sales through architects, builders, contractors etc from Paints or building material trade of which at least 3 yrs working experience required in government projects in paint and building material division.
- Must be capable of communicating in the local language.
- Dynamic, Objective, Achievement oriented having sound managerial capability.
- Customer friendly, Good in interpersonal relationship
Sound analytical skill and a Team Player
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Berger Paints India Ltd.